Extensive experience in the financial advice industry and working with many clients in all stages of life means that we can help everyone with a financial planning need, whether this entails protection of your assets, building wealth for your future or planning for retirement.
We do work with a lot of people over the age of 50 who want to prepare for the time they will no longer be working, so they will have sufficient income and live comfortably, as they deserve. We provide them with the peace of mind that they are now in control of their future, as we guide them through the ever changing maze of complex financial planning strategies and make sure we take advantage of every opportunity to maximise savings.
Once we partner together, we see our role as your financial coach and mentor and together we will work on what you wish to achieve. Whether that is transitioning to another stage in life or full retirement. We believe your goals are not only dependent on achieving certain investment returns. Taking a disciplined approach and taking advantage of tax effective strategies or strategies that will maximise Centrelink entitlements are equally, or in some cases, even more important.
For example, we recently completed a financial strategy for one of our new clients. This lady is about to retire next year, but having gone through some financial hardship in her life, she was very anxious about whether she would have enough money to retire on and how long her money would last. In the strategy we designed for her we were able to boost her superannuation, provide her with tax free income for the rest of her life and she will even be entitled to a part Age Pension with the benefits of a concession card. We could reassure her that her income needs are more than covered and she will be able to do all the things she ever wanted, even that long awaited trip to Europe. In addition, we also looked at her Estate Planning needs and we gave her sound advice, ensuring that her carefully built up retirement funds will be passed on to the people she wants to be beneficiaries and protect the Estate against other possible claimants.
Your Peace of Mind
Other benefits of engaging with us as your trusted advisers are:
- Unlimited access to your own trusted adviser. When you need our help, you do not have to worry about waiting in the phone queue or speaking with an assistant. You can feel comfortable in the knowledge that you have that direct and unlimited access to your trusted adviser who knows you and knows your personal situation. You can even call us after office hours.
- Mansfield Financial Planning has a combined experience of over 18 years in the industry. During this period, we have seen hundreds of changes in legislation regarding investing, superannuation and social security. We have an up-to-date understanding of all these changes and we know how to look through this maze and tailor or update your strategy which takes advantage of the most recent legislation.
- An application for Centrelink benefits does not have to be a stressful process. You can leave this all to us if you wish. We can provide Centrelink with all the necessary paperwork and liaise with them on your behalf.
- In the process of designing the best possible strategy for you, we believe it is necessary that we are in close contact with your accountant. This process ensures we will always be working with you in your best interest, rather than preparing a strategy based on outdated figures. If you do not have an accountant, we can organise your tax returns for you, as we can liaise with fully qualified accountants on your behalf.
- Seeing a solicitor to have wills and/or other documents prepared can be a tedious process. It happens so many times that wills have been prepared, but later you think of something that you completely overlooked. We can help you in the thinking process and have a discussion with you about your wishes and needs in terms of Estate Planning, Business planning and other. We can even liaise with a specialist solicitor on you behalf to organise your Wills and Powers of Attorney for you.
- If it is difficult for you to see us in our office, we are very happy to come to you in the comfort of your own home or business premises.
A financial plan is similar to a professional footballer or other sports person who needs ongoing training and coaching to achieve what they have set as their personal goals. In the same way you will need a coach to achieve what you want. A financial plan is worthless without the support of a trusted professional to ensure you implement it correctly and are held accountable. Only an ongoing commitment from you and us will help you to get through future challenges and make decisions so you will achieve the outcome you were looking for.